Friday, September 16, 2011

Online Shopping

I'm buying an USB Modem, OPTION ICON from "jakartanotebook" ONLINE and it's impress me  they way they arrange "online" buyer.

I don't need to register like other website, but only filling a simple form containing e-mail, name, address...  and if you click the last button to get the receipt, it will send to your e-mail your transaction detail, what to pay (added 3 uniques number as a differentiation  from different buyer), and their bank account.

In the website, also available 1 day service using TIKI JNE (but for sure more expensive, but sometimes still cheaper if you have to go to the shop by your self). Just select your Province, and your Area/District. (let say, Jawa Barat, Bekasi)

Inside the e-mail also mentioning the link to click (like confirmation) once you have done the payment through ATM or internet banking.

GOOD...

and on 18 Sept 2011, I do a payment through Panin ATM.
Once I back and open my e-mail, I got automatic messages, that the "admin" receive the payment and will check.
And after some minute, I receive again a notification that my payment has been received, and my order will be sent tomorrow... woww....  great service!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment