Saturday, September 17, 2011

Subscribe Facebook SMS

In the past, once I registered my phone with Facebook, it was easy, and as soon I got the confirmation code.

I got this confirmation code say that click the link http://fb.me/apiTn8iGRWMwSL with code ta7zb2

But, due to some reason, I delete my phone number in Facebook and try to add again after several weeks or months, as I will trip to different country and the data roaming is very expensive.

I tried to enter the old code above but it was rejected and mentioned as it is not valid.


but when I try to enter other new phone number, it's accepted.

Than I try to text to 32665 with REG FB, and I got answer, "you are now subscribe to facebook SMS untill 24/09/2011 and will continue automatically. To stop, text UNREG FB to 32665

Seems that my phone number still register in Facebook,

and thanks, and hope this experience will be usefull for other as well.

If you still have some problem, visit http://www.facebook.com/mobile/ from your mobile phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment